**Over 79 Years Combined Criminal Defense Experience**
** Board Certified in Criminal Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization, since 1989**
Our law firm in Dallas Texas is driven with one simple goal in mind and that is to deliver the best possible result on every case we represent. We know that for every criminal case that we pursue, there is a human being that is dependent on us for defending his or her rights and freedom. This type of an understanding is the foundation of any successful attorney-client relationship. Everyone should be deserving of a lawyer that they feel comfortable working with. You need someone by your side, who knows and understands the sum and substance of the Texas criminal justice system, and who is familiar with the courts, judges, prosecutors and clerks in the various jurisdictions of the state of Texas.
We are committed 110% in being that firm for you!
Selection of your criminal defense counsel should be a careful and thorough process. You need and deserve a highly experienced and devoted advocate that you can rely on to protect your rights and your future. Our team of defense lawyers at The Medlin Law Firm will always give you honest answers to your questions and will dedicate the time that is needed in order to properly outline your defense strategy and possible scenarios of resolution. When you hire our firm, we get to work right away on uncovering and investigating every single detail of your case and the charges you are facing. We know what it takes to build a strong defense on your behalf. Our philosophy in handling each and every new criminal case, is to prepare for the worst, but expect the best from the get go; and therefore, we look to dismiss every case if possible, but won’t hesitate to escalate to trial if it serves your best interests.
We prepare for each criminal case by planning multiple possibilities and courses of action, so when your case unfolds, we are in an optimal position to choose the best and most beneficial resolution. Working with The Medlin Law firm means you are always informed and involved at every step of the process.
In over 34 years of criminal law practice, Gary Medlin has handled criminal matters of every type and has successfully defended thousands of criminal cases in the state of Texas. His experience practicing on both sides of Texas state and federal criminal law cases offers a significant advantage to his clients.
Before becoming a criminal defense attorney, Gary Medlin served as assistant district attorney for over 8 years, prosecuting criminal charges against those accused of breaking the law. Today, this experience gives him invaluable insight on how prosecutors prepare cases against the firm’s clients. He knows the prosecution’s priorities as well as their pressure points, and as a result is much more resourceful and effective in the preparation and defense of his client’s cases.
For the past several decades, Gary has been a highly regarded and trusted Texas criminal defense lawyer. He is Board Certified in Criminal Law as designated by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, a distinction achieved by only 10% of criminal defense attorneys in the state of Texas.
AREAS OF PRACTICE:
• 100% Criminal Law
• Board Certified in Criminal Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization, since 1989
• United States Supreme Court
• United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
• United States District Court, Northern District of Texas
• Texas courts by the Supreme Court of the State of Texas
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS:
• Tarrant County Bar Association
• Tarrant County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association (Immediate Past President)
• DUI Defense Lawyers Association (Founding Member)
• Texas DWI Defense Lawyers Association (Founding Member)
• State Bar of Texas
• Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
• National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
• National College for DUI Defense
• Texas Tech University, Bachelor of Science 1979
• Texas Tech University School of Law, Juris Doctorate 1982
• State Bar of Texas Licensed: 1983
CRIMINAL CASES WE HAVE EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE IN REPRESENTING AT BOTH THE STATE & FEDERAL LEVELS:
• DWI & DUI Offenses
• Assault/Battery Charges
• Domestic Violence
• Drug Crimes
• Weapons Offenses
• Violent Crimes
• White Collar Crimes
• Cyber Crimes
• Sexual Offense Crimes
• Criminal Defense - All Levels - All Case Types
• Individualized DWI Defense & Hearing to Save Your License (ALR)
• Extensive Experience in Jury Trails, Obtaining Dismissals, Reductions & More
• Motions to Suppress, Occupational License to Cover Periods of Suspension
• Obtaining Jury Acquittals at Every Level of Crime Including Capital Murder, Intoxication Manslaughter & DWI (Past Performance is No Guarantee of Future Results)
• Bonds Free for Clients
• Frequent Speaker On DWI, ALR, and Other Criminal Law Matters
• Admitted to the United States Supreme Court, U.S. Dist. Ct.-Northern Dist. TX., U.S. Ct. of Appeals-5th Circuit
• Member, College of State Bar of Texas, National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
• Former Tarrant County Assistant District Attorney
The Medlin Law Firm - Dallas
2550 Pacific Ave #700
Dallas, TX 75226
- Cash, Master Card, Visa, Checks
Questions & Answers
Q Where is The Medlin Law Firm located?
A The Medlin Law Firm is located at 2550 Pacific Ave #834, Dallas, TX 75226
Q What is the internet address for The Medlin Law Firm?
A The website (URL) for The Medlin Law Firm is: https://www.medlinfirm.com/locations/dallas/
Q Is there a key contact at The Medlin Law Firm?
A You can contact Gary Medlin at (214) 888-4810.
Q What days are The Medlin Law Firm open?
A The Medlin Law Firm is open:
Monday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Q How is The Medlin Law Firm rated?
A The Medlin Law Firm has a 5.0 Star Rating from 137 reviewers.
Ratings and Reviews
The Medlin Law Firm
Overall Rating( 137 Reviews )
Christopher Morris on Google
The Medlin Law Firm is a great business. Matt and Angela went above and beyond to help me with my case. Well worth what I paid for and they were more than willing to work with me on an affordable payment plan!
Bruno Ishimwe on Google
Excellent law Firm!! , thanks for all yall doing!!
Carey Walker Jr on Google
The truth must be told. As a man of color, to find a needle in a hack stack is time consuming and almost an unfathomable thought. Medlin Law is by far the best decision you could make for legal representation. There was not a time that I called and left a message, when I needed help, and I didnt get a response expeditiously, either the same day or the next day.
Medlin Law Firm Team is here to truly represent us to the highest level one could ask for. Although, things happen in life and we make mistakes, Medlin Law will make sure in the end, you will walk away victorious.
I have not been paid to make this statement.
Kevin Case on Google
Ruth Flores on Google
Medlin law firm helped & guided me thru my whole case with the best lawyer for my dwi, couldnt have found any other law firm better than them !
Overall Rating( 137 Reviews )
Write a Review
Criminal Justice Attorney Near Me in Dallas, TX
Law Offices of Jeffrey C. Grass
Dallas, TX 75205
(972) 954-4600 ( 0 Reviews )
Burleson, Pate & Gibson, L.L.P.
Dallas, Texas 75202
(214) 888-2022 ( 12 Reviews )
Robinius, Espinosa, & Wietzel, LLP
Dallas, TX 75206
972-487-3785 ( 79 Reviews )