Each apartment has a modern design aesthetic with Euro plank flooring, stainless steel appliances, and a private balcony or patio. Hang out in our clubhouse, outdoor firepit lounge, or infinity-edge pool. With direct access to the Katy Trail, our bike storage room, and high-tech fitness studio, it's easy to stay active at Monaco on the Trail. Schedule a visit to our Dallas apartments today!
- 1 Bedroom Apartments
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Den
- 2 Bedroom Apartments
- Studio Apartments
Questions & Answers
Q What is the phone number for Monaco on the Trail Apartments?
A The phone number for Monaco on the Trail Apartments is: 214-761-6292.
Q Where is Monaco on the Trail Apartments located?
A Monaco on the Trail Apartments is located at 3003 Carlisle St, Dallas, TX 75204
Q What is the internet address for Monaco on the Trail Apartments?
A The website (URL) for Monaco on the Trail Apartments is: https://www.monacodallastx.com
Q How big is Monaco on the Trail Apartments?
A Monaco on the Trail Apartments employs approximately 1 people.
Q What days are Monaco on the Trail Apartments open?
A Monaco on the Trail Apartments is open:
Monday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Q How is Monaco on the Trail Apartments rated?
A Monaco on the Trail Apartments has a 4.5 Star Rating from 63 reviewers.
Ratings and Reviews
Monaco on the Trail Apartments
Overall Rating( 63 Reviews )
Amy C Cox on Google
Great place to live! Katy Trail access is unbeatable and the staff is so helpful. Maintenance always resolves requests quickly and everyone in the office is so kind! I've loved my two years living here!
Kristen Lord on Google
I lived at these apartments for 2.5 years from 2020-2023. During my time here, a new management team took over and completely transformed my living experience here. Brooklyn and Rebeca genuinely care about the community and are committed to quality improvement and effective communication. Overall, the staff is fantastic and kind and a complete 180 from any other community Ive ever lived in. Thank you for making my time living here so fantastic!
Kyle Woods on Google
I lived at Monaco for 2 years and would have stayed much longer had I not needed to move out of state for my job. Rebecca, Brooklyn, and Kevin are a fantastic team managing the property and leasing office. They respond immediately to any questions and always went out of their way to help me with anything I needed. John and Mario are an excellent maintenance team. Any issues I had were always resolved within 24 hours and they communicated the progress they were making an any causes of the issues. Silvia was always happy to say bellow to residents in the hallway and keeps the common areas spotless. The location, backed up to the Katy trail, is ideal. The smaller size of the building makes it feel more like a community than other apartment complexes. I can only hope to find a community like this one in the future. Thank you!!!
Payton Hart on Google
I have been living at Monaco on the Trail for ~3 months now, and I love it here! The leasing and maintenance staff are kind, helpful, and go out of their way to make things easy and enjoyable for residents.
- Luxer Lockers. I have never had a package go missing!
- Direct access to the Katy Trail.
- Clean facilities, including the gym and clubhouse.
- Efficient maintenance team. They quickly get things fixed, and have emergency maintenance available after hours.
- Parking garage is secure. Free 24hr visitor parking is a plus! Theres elevators / stairs spread out throughout the garage which is convenient.
- Access control and security are great.
- Quiet community (for the most part). I work for home so this is a must!
- Leasing office is great about communicating whats going on in the community.
- Elevators break every once in a while. Maintenance is very quick to fix them. Its slightly inconvenient, although I dont mind taking the stairs. There are 3 staircases available for added convenience depending on where your unit is located.
- Noise level is sometimes annoying. I live next to one of the courtyards and it always seems like property maintenance is leaf-blowing at 8am. Additionally, I can sometimes hear people in the hallways.
- Water has been shut off temporarily for a few hours a couple of times since I moved in. Leasing staff always provide notice, but just wanted to note that in my review.
All in all, love it here. My only suggestion would be more community events like happy hours or sports-watching!
Vincent Zimmern on Google
I lived here from 2018 to 2022, in two different apartments. My second apartment there was fabulous -- a corner view, excellent lighting, direct access to the Katy Trail, a package management system for deliveries, stellar access to Uptown and Downtown. I can't say enough good things about the management staff. Shout out to the team of excellent technicians that repair and service these apartments -- John, Mario, Rosa. And an excellent and responsive staff that help to manage the day-to-day -- Kevin, Brooklyn and Rebecca. Thanks to all of you for 4 great years!