Best Western welcomes you to the Premier life. At the Hotel Eastlund, BW Premier Collection, our biggest priority is leaving a lasting impression, long after you check out. Youâ€™ll notice our Premierâ€™s distinct style the minute you walk in. Our elegant hotel offers the highest quality amenities and service, sure to win over even the most refined travelerâ€™s favor. Located in Portland,OR the Premier lifestyle comes with a fully equipped fitness room for the active traveler, an exquisite on-site dining experience for the culinary aficionado, and ample amounts of meeting space suited to accommodate any large gathering.
Questions & Answers
Q What is the phone number for Hotel Eastlund, BW Premier Collection?
A The phone number for Hotel Eastlund, BW Premier Collection is: (503) 235-2100.
Q Where is Hotel Eastlund, BW Premier Collection located?
A Hotel Eastlund, BW Premier Collection is located at 1021 NE Grand Ave, Portland, Oregon 97232
Q What is the internet address for Hotel Eastlund, BW Premier Collection?
A The website (URL) for Hotel Eastlund, BW Premier Collection is: https://www.bestwestern.com/en_US/book/hotel-rooms.38184.html?iata=00171890&ssob=BLBWI0003G&cid=BLBWI0003G:yext:website:38184
Q How is Hotel Eastlund, BW Premier Collection rated?
A Hotel Eastlund, BW Premier Collection has a 4.4 Star Rating from 1290 reviewers.
Ratings and Reviews
Hotel Eastlund, BW Premier Collection
Overall Rating( 1290 Reviews )
Joseph Day on Google
I usually stay at Vance Hotel when in Portland, and unfortunately they were booked during my stay. I ended up here. I will NEVER return to this hotel. They are marketed as an upscale environment but I feel shortchanged and ripped off.
1. Happy Hour at the rooftop bar was good, great drinks and variety of small plates. Friendly servers & yummy food.
2. Despite being small, the rooms are decorated well.
The let down:
1. They force you into valet parking, huge ripoff & i wasnt comfortable with that in the slightest bit and was told I had no other option if I was staying on the premises.
2. Upon checking in the staff didnt build any rapport, or generate really any conversation at all. Instead told me to read the book in my room to gain perspective. Phenomenal customer service? I guess Im accustomed to something else with hotels marketed as this one has been.
3. My view was of an empty parking lot and a Dennys, after paying $200 for a single night, this was extremely disappointing. The BEST part of the room was it being connected to another room with a single locked door separating the two. I could hear the conjoining room the whole night. Phenomenal, upscale & boutique style HOSTEL? Weird and would not have booked the room had I known of this.
3. The bathroom has two French type pocket doors that dont fully close, eliminating all privacy even in the restroom. The shower head had one setting with barely any water pressure & the toilet paper was single ply, again Boutique and upscale? Weird to be marketed a such when Ive had better toilet paper experiences at a Wendys.
4. The TV in the room was said to be a smart TV, but only accepted screen mirroring and casting from Android devices. The TV also didnt have access to internet to browse streaming apps & was incredibly hard to use the cheap remote that constantly kept not working so I ended up watching a movie on my cell phone after 20 minutes of fighting the Tv.
5. The phone was dead & I couldnt call the front desk. Despite the phone being plugged in, there was no dial tone and this was extremely frustrating. Very boutique and upscale to have to go to the lobby for something as simple as shutting off the lights in the room because they dont have simple light switches, they have coded buttons on the wall that took me 30 minutes to figure out are for the lights and not signaling house keeping or do not disturb
Extremely disappointed in my choice to stay here, and will not be returning, I could have gotten the same experience from the Motel 6 across the street and saved myself the money.
Jeremy Roberts on Google
Outstanding hotel in a great location. Rooms are stylish and comfortable. Great food as well!
Luap Ybesuh (Big 333Paul) on Google
Very nice experience this Restaurant on the roof is amazing very cool place
Larry May on Google
Michael Muller on Google
While the hotel displays a three-star status, it really felt like a four-star establishment. The staff were extremely friendly, competent, and helpful. Our room was well kept. The bathroom, which is always the thing that can be a deal-breaker for me, was outstanding! I only gave three stars for location since I wasn't attending the convention centre. If I were, it would receive five.
Overall Rating( 1290 Reviews )
Write a Review
Hotel Near Me in Portland, OR
Embassy Suites by Hilton Portland Downtown
Portland, Oregon 97204
(503) 279-9000 ( 2277 Reviews )
Holiday Inn Portland-Airport (I-205), an IHG Hotel
Portland, Oregon 97220
(503) 256-5000 ( 1984 Reviews )