Leason Ellis is a full-service intellectual property law firm with a deep bench of professionals and a collaborative, hands-on approach to IP management. We’re big enough to handle any intellectual property issue that you may face, yet we’re small enough to coordinate efficiently when evaluating your needs, identifying practical and creative solutions for your business requirements, and putting our insights to work on your behalf. Our patent, trademark, copyright, and litigation practice area focus is rooted in a profound dedication to the law, a keen appreciation for inventiveness, creativity, and branding, and a powerful commitment to using IP to help our clients flourish.
- Patent: counseling, market clearance/freedom to operate opinions, filing and prosecution, due diligence, patent watch services, reexamination, reissue, searching, and license agreements.
- Trademark: counseling, filing, maintenance, monitoring and watch services, customs recordation, licensing, domain name disputes and take-downs, and opposition proceedings and cancellation actions.
- Copyright: clearance and strategic advice, registration, and contracts and licenses.
- Litigation: patent litigation, trademark litigation, copyright litigation, false advertising litigation, trade secret litigation, post-grant proceedings, and alternative dispute resolution and settlement.
THE PRINCIPLES THAT DEFINE US, PROFESSIONALLY AND PERSONALLY
- Be smart, clear, and strategic
- Show up as yourself and be a good person
- Strive for greatness: legal, economic, and moral
Leason Ellis is always looking for exceptional candidates to join our team. Only direct submissions from candidates will be accepted. Unsolicited resumes from third-party agencies or recruiters will be frowned upon. Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.