Brooklyn, Queen & Merrick, NY Attorney : Richard M. Levy
LICENSED IN NEW YORK AND FLORIDA
We are a full service law firm, including a New York based personal injury and accident lawyer who has obtained millions of dollars in settlements and judgments for our clients, with offices in Brooklyn, Queens and Nassau County (Merrick, NY). For more than 38 years, we have been providing a broad range of high quality legal services to a wide variety of clients, including both businesses and individuals, throughout the greater New York metropolitan area.
When you are in need of:
• A business lawyer for forming a new corporation, negotiating a lease or contract, litigating a breach of contract or applying for a trademark
• A real estate lawyer to buy or sell residential or commercial property
• A New York personal injury lawyer to help you get compensation for your injuries
• A wills and estates lawyer to guide you through the complexities of planning or settling your personal affairs, or
• An elder law attorney to help you decide appropriately among difficult choices,
We will act on your behalf, in an aggressive, compassionate and competent manner, to get you the best possible results.
You may find yourself involved in a civil dispute. As a plaintiff or a defendant, there are procedural and substantive obstacles in a lawsuit that most would find difficult to navigate without putting themselves at a great disadvantage. Being involved in a lawsuit is much more complex than telling your side of the story before a judge or jury. Even having a solid understanding of the substantive laws pertaining to your dispute is not enough to present your case effectively.
While no accident lawyer or attorney in the Brooklyn, Queens or Nassau County area can guarantee a favorable outcome, having an attorney with execptional knowledge, skills and experience is critical in obtaining your best possible result. At all stages of a case, our approach is to always keep your needs and the ultimate outcome in mind, including the cost of litigation.
Call today for a free telephone or office consultation and mention this website.
*We are affiliated with the AFL-CIO legal panels.