CyRide
601 N University Blvd
Ames, IA 50010

Hours of Operation

  • Thursday: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
  • Friday: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
  • Saturday: 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
  • Sunday: Closed
  • Monday: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
  • Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
  • Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Chamber Rating

4.0 (50 reviews)
31
5
3
3
8

About

CyRide is located at 601 N University Blvd in Ames, Iowa 50010. CyRide can be contacted via phone at (515) 292-1100 for pricing, hours and directions.

Contact Info

  •   (515) 292-1100

QUESTIONS & ANSWERS

What is the phone number for CyRide?

The phone number for CyRide is: (515) 292-1100.


Where is CyRide located?

CyRide is located at 601 N University Blvd, Ames, IA 50010


What days are CyRide open?

CyRide is open:
Thursday: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Saturday: 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Sunday: Closed
Monday: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM


How is CyRide rated?

CyRide has a 4.0 Star Rating from 50 reviewers.


Hours of Operation

  • Thursday: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
  • Friday: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
  • Saturday: 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
  • Sunday: Closed
  • Monday: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
  • Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
  • Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM

CyRide Reviews

Overall Rating

Overall Rating
( 50 Reviews)
31
5
3
3
8
Write A Review
Jason Goodman
Sep 14th, 2021


C Austin Kelsey
Aug 16th, 2021

Great when it's great, not when it isn't.
Some drivers tend to be extremely hard on the brakes which can be ok...if expecting it. Not so much if you happen to be looking down to see your stop on phone or at the end of a long day or otherwise distracted.
Some of those same drivers also tend to not even allow you to get your seat, which is an extremely unsafe practice.
I love CYRIDE, don't get me wrong. 90% of the time or more things go just fine. It's the other 10%~ that is a definite 2* deduction.
Last qualm:
I have a cart and a wagon. My roommate and I are both disabled. We DO use HIRTA. But we can't always. So we buy the seasonal pass for CYRIDE.
Every so often, (despite it stating "THIS BUS IS A PLACE FOR STROLLERS & SHOPPING CARTS. (PLEASE KEEP THEM OUT OF THE AISLES.) I get the random person who wants to either refuse me entry, or give me the "I'm doing you a favor" run down.
- Caps is how it's posted, not raging, heh. 😋
Final conclusion:
I've been relying more and more on HIRTA and my Homemaker with my health in decline. Winter is coming so I'm happy to have had use of these services during the pandemic.


Shota Hattori
Aug 11th, 2021

Waited for a 14 Peach bus that was supposedly "arriving" at 1:35 p.m......there prediction time didn't load anything and had to resort in calling them, with being told that they'll be arriving in 5 minutes.
Long story short: update the arrival times on google for better accuracy -_-


Sterling Hulling
Jul 4th, 2021

Generally very helpful, go the extra mile to help you get your lost items back!


Marcie Cleland
May 28th, 2021


Load More Reviews

Overall Rating

Overall Rating
( 50 Reviews)
31
5
3
3
8
Write a Review
YOUR RATING:
Please Choose A Rating
Please Enter Your Name
Please Enter A Valid Email Address

People also Viewed

Start Driving Online Leads Today!
ChamberofCommerce.com