- Apartments in Spartanburg, SC
- Luxury Apartments in Spartanburg, SC
- Loft Apartments in Spartanburg
- Apartments for Rent in Spartanburg SC
- Barber Shop
- Hair Salon
- Converse University Esports
- Bar & Grill
- Pizza Parlor
- Coffee Shop
- Home Goods
- Financial Advisor
- Landscape Architecture + Civil Engineering
Questions & Answers
Q What is the phone number for Drayton Mills?
A The phone number for Drayton Mills is: (864) 573-0092.
Q Where is Drayton Mills located?
A Drayton Mills is located at 1800 Drayton Road, Spartanburg, South Carolina 29307
Q What is the internet address for Drayton Mills?
A The website (URL) for Drayton Mills is: http://draytonlofts.com?y_source=1_MTkzOTMyOTUtNTQ1LWxvY2F0aW9uLndlYnNpdGU%3D
Q What days are Drayton Mills open?
A Drayton Mills is open:
Saturday: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sunday: 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Monday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Q How is Drayton Mills rated?
A Drayton Mills has a 4.0 Star Rating from 164 reviewers.
Ratings and Reviews
Overall Rating( 164 Reviews )
Rachael Kim on Google
Drayton has been such a nice place to live! The maintenance team is so quick & the property management team have been so accommodating. Brooke has been such a light and is constantly looking out for us. Shes made our first home in SC such a dream!! We cant say enough good things about Drayton. Highly recommend checking them out!!
Jeremy and Robin Colyer on Google
We have really enjoyed our experience at Drayton Mills Lofts. From application to daily living, the experience has been the best we could have asked for. We love the history of the location, the exposed brick and the hardwood floors are so much charm. Our loft is beautiful and it just feel like home, comfortable and inviting. We have no plans on leaving anytime soon!
Emma Beier on Google
DO NOT RENT HERE, especially students!
Management is absolutely awful. They repeatedly say "We'll get back to you on that", but not once have they bothered to actually get back to us.
- apartment was filthy when we moved in (mold in the toilets, food still in the pantry)
- management... I cannot stress this enough
- you can hear word for word what your neighbors are saying in their apartments
- you can hear your neighbors get ice, use the microwave, literally every step they take in their apartment
- your car will likely get broken into (20+ car break-ins within 2 weeks and not even new cameras or an apology from management)
- hallways smell like weed and cigarettes constantly
- very quick maintenance, they're always very nice
They give you money off of your rent to vote for them for best apartment, which is I'm assuming the only reason they continue to win every year. Don't be fooled by it.
Tarek El Gammal on Google
Beautiful apartments. I have been living here for 4 months and really like my place and all the services around me.
Brooke at the front office has been really helpful as was Christina before her.
Angela Sikorski on Google