Get your auto glass damage fixed with the safety of contact free services and the expertiseÂ you expect fromÂ SafeliteÂ AutoGlass.Â Leave your keys on the dash prior to mobile service or drop your car off at our location.Â For power window regulator, windshield, window or back glass repair and replacement and advanced safety system recalibration in the San Francisco area, turn to SafeliteÂ AutoGlass. Those inÂ San FranciscoÂ and surrounding areas can access auto glass repair and replacement from our in-shop or mobile service. Located atÂ 1680 Evans Street, we fix your auto glass fast.Â Our windshield replacements come with the only nationwide, lifetime warranty.Â Add our advanced beam wiper blades to your order and your tech will install them during your appointment. We work with most insurances!
- Auto Glass
- National Lifetime Warranty
- Glass Cleaner
- Car Glass
- Truck Glass
- Van Glass
- Door Glass
- Car Door Glass
- Wiper Blades
- Auto Glass Installation and Repair
- Vehicle Glass Repair & Replacement
- Windshield Chip Repair
- Windshield Crack Repair
- Windshield Repair
- Windshield Wiper Replacement
- Same-Day Service
- Insurance Paperwork & Processing
- Back/Rear Glass Replacement
- Side Glass Replacement
- Power Window Repair
- Power Window Regulator Repair
Questions & Answers
Q What is the phone number for Safelite AutoGlass?
A The phone number for Safelite AutoGlass is: (888) 843-2798.
Q Where is Safelite AutoGlass located?
A Safelite AutoGlass is located at 1680 Evans Street, San Francisco, California 94124
Q What is the internet address for Safelite AutoGlass?
A The website (URL) for Safelite AutoGlass is: https://ad.doubleclick.net/ddm/clk/318369418;146857522;s?https%3A%2F%2Fwww.safelite.com%2Fstores%2FSan-Francisco%3Futm_source=yext&utm_medium=list&utm_campaign=local&y_source=1_MTc4NzIwMS01NDUtbG9jYXRpb24ud2Vic2l0ZQ%3D%3D
Q What days are Safelite AutoGlass open?
A Safelite AutoGlass is open:
Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Monday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Q How is Safelite AutoGlass rated?
A Safelite AutoGlass has a 3.3 Star Rating from 194 reviewers.
Ratings and Reviews
Overall Rating( 194 Reviews )
Sydney Moe on Google
My window was broken. I scheduled an appointment 9 days out with my car sitting on the street without a window hoping it doesn't rain. One day before my appointment they called and said they didn't have the glass, nor do they have an eta on when the glass would come. So I was supposed to just leave my vehicle on the street, without a window for an indeterminate amount of time... all after already waiting for 8 days. Absolutely unacceptable level of customer service.
Steve McClanahan on Google
Getting your car's glass repaired or replaced is never fun, especially if it's due to a break-in or a rock chip from the road. But if you do need to visit an auto glass shop, Safelite Auto Glass is a great choice.
I recently had my windshield repaired at Safelite, and I was very impressed with their service. I was able to schedule an appointment right away, and the Satellite app reminded me about my appointment on a regular basis.
When I arrived at the shop, I was greeted by Austin, a friendly and efficient repair technician. He explained the repair process to me and got started right away. The repair was completed within 15 minutes, and I was on my way.
The only downside to my experience was that I had to drive on broken glass to get out of the shop. I would recommend that Safelite keep up with sweeping up a bit more.
Overall, I had a positive experience with Safelite Auto Glass. Austin was friendly and efficient, and the repair was done quickly and correctly. I would recommend Satellite Auto Glass to other customers.
Sahil on Google
Worst experience. Did not complete the work in the time. Customer support cannot be reached. Worst.
Desmond Fung on Google
1. I prepaid for a windshield replacement appointment in the amount of $682.24 that was canceled due to inability to get the correct aftermarket part. I asked Safelite to cancel and refund which that agreed. This cancelation was transacted around August 4, 2023 with the refund promised between 5-10 working days. Today is August 23, 2023 and I have yet to receive my refund. I've tried to contact the shop but have been unable to despite over 30 attempts on the phone. For the record, Safelite's central customer service center has also been unable to get in touch with the shop.
2. After the 1st cancelation, I was advised to make a separate appointment for the same windshield but for an OEM part. On August 17, 2023 I arrived at the shop only to find that the OEM part they had delivered was the wrong part. At this point, the shop had advised me they will contact the OEM part supplier to get a resolution and promised an update. Today is August 23, 2023 and again despite over 30 attempts on the phone to get in touch, I have been unable to connect.
Juan Manzo on Google
I would give them 0 stars if I could. They canceled my appointment twice because their parts department is a mess. Its impossible to speak with an actual human when you call customer service. A truly terrible experience.
Overall Rating( 194 Reviews )
Write a Review
Glass Repair Service Near Me in San Francisco, CA
On Time Auto Glass Repair Mobile
San Francisco, CA 94102
415-767-9509 ( 129 Reviews )